Starting a blog is not easy as it is, especially if you start it from scratch. However, at this time with the help of the WordPress site and the modern technology that we have now it is not just difficult to create a blog for the first-timer. In fact, creating a blog has many styles or ways, and many people searching for it on google to have an easy guide and idea on how to start a blog. People read blogs to get some personal ideas about things.
What is a Blog?
A blog is written topics on an individual or a group in an informal or conversational way. It is an online journal that regularly updates the websites of the owner. Furthermore, each blog of an individual composes of different blog posts written by them. A blog post has much content like videos, images, bullet-points, different headings that you can share on social media, Twitter, Facebook, or Google.
In addition, a blog typically needs the internet to make it share or publish to other people all over the world. It also reflects the most updated post on the top of the web page. You can see a blog on a website and some people who can read your blog can comment on your post. However, a blog is a kind of different from a website, why because a blog is always updated in each content and has a lot of statics and organize into a page, while a website is an internal site that can be accessed directly to a secure local area network. In fact, a blog can be a website on its own site.
How to Create a Blog?
Creating a blog is one of the in-demand forms of writing using WordPress nowadays. You can express your thoughts and ideas using any form you want to use. When you start creating a blog it is like you can share your knowledge with the whole world, giving some facts and personal points of view on the topic that you want to upload to your site. In fact, when you start writing, you can write anything that you are interested in and have a passion for creating different kinds of topics that you will keep on doing. Creating a blog does not need to be an expert in this field. All you need is that you have a passion and you understand the things you want to express.
Here some tips on how we create or start a blog for all the beginners out there that they don’t have any idea or knowledge on what they should do when they create their blog at first.
- First and foremost you should choose your blog name. When choosing your blog name it is important that you can connect to your blog name or it is easy to read and to remember. A blog name can represent who you are and can be remarkable when people search it on Google. Choosing your blog name is one important factor in creating a blog for the first time, you can check your blog name in Google if the blog name you choose doest exist, then you own the name.
- Second, you can now register your blog name online and get hosting. Staring your blog can help you if you can choose the right domain in a website. The hosting provider has many different kinds of hosting services. For beginners like you who want to create a blog the best web hosting provider that you need is the Bluehost. Why? Because Bluehost has a simplicity, great interface, excellent support to start a blog, in fact, it gives you full value for your money.
- Another way to create a blog is you need to customize your blogging form. Designing and maintaining your blog this day doesn’t require you to be a professional web designer or developer to make your blog look attractive and beautiful. All you need is WordPress.org because it has a lot of free pre-design blog themes. Most importantly you need to install WordPress so that you can choose a lot of different kinds of templates base on your prepared layout and style. In fact, WordPress is one of the best when you want to change your layout, your style, or even your design in your blog in an easy way in just one click.
- One of the important on creating a blog is you can choose a topic and most especially the title of your blog. Creating a blog for beginners need to have an attractive and impact on the readers or viewers. You can decide the title that can easy to understand what you want to express through your blog.
- In addition, you can install plugins and widgets. Installing the plugins can help you in the technical side of things when creating a blog for beginners. They have free tools and a lot of variety that you can choose when starting a blog. Plugins can also help your blog secured. Also, SEO plugins can help you improve your post and allows your blog to load faster from search engines. While a widget runs as part of its host’s operation. This generally requires the widget to keep the application’s permissions. It also helps you to enhance your website for a better user experience and more user-friendly.
- Generally, one of the most important parts of creating a blog is that you need to purchase backup software. It is better to install this software when starting a blog to make sure that you have a backup if something happened to your files. One of the most useful backups is VaultPress, BackupBuddy, and BlogVault.
- Lastly, you need to promote your blog. Now that you start to write a blog all you need is to get a reader. It is important that you can post your blog in a simple yet it gives impact to the readers and they can connect to your story. At this time social media can be a big help to all bloggers out there specially to those beginners. You can interact with editors, writers, and bloggers around the world through the help of social media. Share your content and hard work on how you choose to blog. Helping and supporting everyone in your community can help your post boost and in return, they can also help your blog promote to their group of friends.
Why people nowadays are so much involved in creating a blog?
That is because people blog for many reasons, one of them is to express their feeling or emotion, they want to offer some valuable information and news to other people online. Some bloggers also want to connect to people around the world and make new friends through their blogs. Furthermore, a lot of them treat blogging as their personal hobby. They can share, update, and upload photos of them regularly. Creating a blog can also give a piece of knowledge and improve your writing skills. One of the best factors that blogging can give to a person is they are able to make money on it. Furthermore, creating a successful blog is more than just hardship, consistency, and research. Enjoy what you do, connecting and sharing positivity and knowledge with people around the world.