Understanding the Types of Websites and It’s Purposes
In the Philippines, there is a lot of website company that gives services not only here but also all over the world. Each mission is to give the best design into a more useful and more functional website to represent their company in the best way they can. There is a lot of competition in terms of website services or web design services. All over the world need this kind of service because it is the most powerful tool of communication that is more effective and useful. Nowadays, with the situation the all of as have the website is the biggest assets to use. Depending on who the target user is some various websites have different functions. Most websites are aimed at selling merchandise and other websites are focused on providing useful information. While others are for entertainment purposes only to be used.
What is a Website?
Also, Websites can be used in many ways: a personal website, a company’s corporate website, a government website, a website for an agency, and many more. Websites can also be used in different ways like a personal website, or another organization, and are generally devoted to a specific subject or function. Any website may contain a hyperlink to any other website, so it is possible to blur the distinction between individual sites as viewed by the user.
Types of Website
A homepage can take several different forms, but it is essential to remember the intent of the homepage as the primary navigation and point of interest for visitors when designing it. Make it clear what the organization is and present the unique value proposition (UVP) in advance. Establish on the homepage and the hierarchy and navigation structure of the web. Use the color palette, logo, and photos of your brand that are highly important to the business. The homepage is the key portal of your web and acts as the face of a company. It also lets the visitor to the site get various parts of the sites and it can act as a funnel for conversion. It is also the main page where visitors can find hyperlinks to other website pages. By default, index.html is the homepage on all web servers, but it may also be index.htm, index.php, or whatever the creator wishes to do.
1. Logo. When they first land on a page, the logo acts as a landmark that directs users and helps them recognize the site they visiting. Many studies suggest that speakers of left to right language first look at the left side of the page and sometimes the logo is the first page they attend to. A logo is an image that identifies a brand, made up of text and pictures. A successful logo reflects what an agency does and what the brand value. A logo makes a company’s business unique and extraordinary. It identifies important information, in other words, logos can build strong visual relationships with a brand. This relationship helps consumers keep your brand in mind.
2. Headline. Your website needs to explain to people what you have to sell within a matter of seconds. The first thing a reader sees is your headline not just because it’s the first line at the top of the page, but also because it’s always large and bold font. A headline should include a concise overview of your business or organization and what you are doing or what service you are providing. The title you are giving to your written material is your headline copy. This can be a webpage’s heading, a post, or any copywriting object. It’s not easy to write a perfect homepage headline, in fact, you can follow a straightforward process to move from no headline to an optimized headline or crummy headline. The sort of headline that will catch the guest by the shirt, drag them closely, and tell them what’s in it for them if they stick around in no uncertain terms.
3. Navigation. One of the key aspects to consider is website navigation, which helps visitors to travel from one page to another without annoyance. Visitors leave your website with the hope of returning and might even buy something from you or sign up for your email list if you’ve done your job well. Another important function the website should have in the header is simple and intuitive navigation. A search box could be a valuable asset to include here if your website is content-heavy. With things that make sense to new guests, the navigation menu should be easy to find. The field of navigation is like a road map, it is important to provide visitors with an overview of the material and to help them find the details they are searching for using the most successful route.
4. Web Content. Web content is textual, visual, or audio content that is discovered on websites as part of the user experience. It may include text, pictures, sounds, videos, and animations, among other items. Web content is dominated by the “page” term, its roots in an academic environment, and in a setting dominated by type-written pages, the idea of the web was to connect directly from one academic paper to another academic paper.
2. E-commerce websites
The Philippines is a fast-growing e-commerce retail market and Lazada, Shopee, Zalora, eBay, and Kimstore are the most successful e-commerce retail platforms. E-commerce is used widespread, a lot of company and industries sell through e-commerce and how much product and services is sold through it. Includes what a business needs to understand to take advantage of local market e-commerce and credible, popular B2B websites. Electronic Commerce (e-commerce) is the exchange of information or transactions using any form of electronic communication. E-Commerce = Commercial Electronic Transactions or Non-Commerce Electronic Transaction
- Discussing business over the telephone
- Sending fax
- Withdrawing money from an ATM machine
- Sending a text message confirming a purchase or making a payment through a cellular phone
- Paying for groceries using a credit card
- Ordering a birth or NBI certificate over the Internet
3. Portfolio websites
- Increased exposure in your business, reputation, and authority
- Gives you a chance to demonstrate your imagination and personality
- This indicates that you are a professional, which ensures that employers and customers are more likely to trust you on your job
- If anyone searches your Google name, your website appears at the top of the list
- Instead of trying to locate them, recruiting managers and clients will find you
4. Social media websites
- Social networks. Social networks communicate and exchange information, ideas, and content with other users through sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, which may have social intent, a business purpose, or both. It is also focused on the Internet to remain linked with friends, family, colleagues, clients, or customers.
- Media networks. Network media is the actual path along which an electrical signal passes as it moves from one part to another. Some of the popular types of network media are twisted-pair cable, coaxial cable, fiber-optic cable, and wireless.
- Discussion networks. In a discussion network, users can leave detailed replies, and other users can directly respond to those comments, allowing discussions to grow and evolve organically.
- Review networks. Review-Network is a blockchain start-up that links businesses and customers directly, offers a top-tier market analysis of high quality, and directly rewards users for their feedback.
Popular Social Media Site in the Philippines.
- FB messenger
- First, you need to pick a perfect niche in your blog
- Second is you choose a blogging platform
- Third select a domain
- Forth get a web hosting account
- Fifth start a WordPress blog
- Six choose a theme and build your blog
- Seven is written material for your blog and promote it
6. Magazine Website
A web magazine is a linear, finite version of a magazine that is available on the Internet through a web browser, much like the app edition, which means it is accessible without limitations on any computer and any network. Unlike a print magazine, a web magazine offers access with just a click to a library of all past papers, immediately accessible.
- For your website, pick the right platform
- Choose a website domain
- Choose a web hosting service that is acceptable.
- Get your preferred platform built.
- Add any plugins or extensions that are required
- Begin to publish your content
Purpose of a Website
A website’s aim is to transform tourists into prospects. And the way to do this is to recognize the key types of users visiting your site, talk about their needs, and give them a simple step to take nexus action. People and companies create a website for different purposes like selling products and services, posting and finding information on the Web, gaining knowledge, communicating with each other, or sometimes just having fun.
- The main aim of the website is to help users find relevant information on a particular subject.
- The purpose of the corporate website solves many problems like seeking fresh clients and partners, constructing the corporate image, building a fast and productive contract with clients and partners, and lastly searching for new staff.
- A commercial website is intended to expand the current customer base their main purpose is to improve the relationship with the customers and within the organization. It also provides customers with purchase goods and services without leaving their homes using an electronic payment system.
- A brochure site is to introduce customers to the company. Its main purpose is to play the role of image advertisement, which generates optimistic feelings, increases the credibility of potential customers in the business, and offers loyalty to current customers.
People visit lots of websites every day, so they have no shortage of places to find what they want. If you don’t offer a clear website navigation menu, breadcrumbs, and other ways to explore your site, they won’t bother. The goal of a website has been to inform people about your business or your organization. It helps many people to easily access and search the type of websites they want to know. Also, the website provides effective communication to customers. Website design has many advantages like reducing the cost of other types of advertising media, unlimited possibilities of product demonstration, and a lot more. Moreover at this present website is very helpful to us in this situation with COVID-19. It gives us comfortable and easy information and helps us communicate with our loves without the need to go out. We can also buy or purchase the product.